Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh Geeze I forgot to mention the Comic Fundraiser I'm running!

I completely forgot to mention on here that I'm running a comic Fundraiser for a short comic I managed to draw in my spare time last year.

Sharkpony and the Glitter Riders:
http://igg.me/p/429459/x/409278



Sharkpony and the Glitter Riders is a 1 issue satirical parody comic about 4 Dude Bros who steal a spaceship and are transformed into 3 Magical Girls and a Sharkpony. The comic began it's life as an forum art challenge entry but was just too fun an idea so it became a full 22 page comic. 

There are comic preview pages on the IndieGoGo page! There's also an amazing plush available (for a donation of $300, you also get other swag with it!) made by Robo-Shark:

Please take a look and if you can't donate at least spread the word on! If the fundraiser is Successful I plan to do another one next year for Paragon Ketch so I can focus on it and get the first few issues of it drawn since it will have to be printed as a Graphic Novel if it sees print because of the storyline!

Thank you for taking a look! Link to the IndieGoGo is above but in the event you don't/can't scroll back up here it is again:
http://igg.me/p/429459/x/409278


Till Later
-Neila

No comments:

Post a Comment