Thursday, April 14, 2011

How's it going?

That bad huh?

I've been super busy, just not with Paragon Ketch in large. D: I've been slowly working on it, redrawing some panels on the computer has seriously slowed me down. It hasn't helped that I've redrawn the panel to be at least 4 times as complex as it was initially, but I will eventually get it done, and then eventually get the pages colored.

In the mean time I've been trying to get stuff done that I've been putting off, and other stuff done as practice to hone my skills for when I get back to working on PK. I find I'm learning how to squeeze out ever bit of free time I can. With some practice, soon I can squeeze that free time into time spent on PK and you all will finally get to see it. I plan to do 5 page chunks, this might change however to 2 page chunks, which seem more manageable, at least in theory. 

Also working on some prose writing that's not PK related, will post news of that and if it goes anywhere.



Maybe I should post some Works in Progress of the PK pages? Would anyone be interested in seeing that?

-Neila

No comments:

Post a Comment